Put Safety into Practice with an Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
Recommended by Federal OSHA and required by many states, developing an IIPP for your business is a best practice that prevents losses and reduces Total Cost of Risk.
KPA and the Vera Suite software platform enable you to build and proactively manage an IIPP. Having a strong IIPP is proven to substantially reduce workplace injuries and illnesses.
KPA IIPP Services Help You
- Build the required written program and outline safety responsibilities and accountabilities
- Add needed safety policies based on exposures
- Implement a learning management system with required trainings
- Effectively track and mitigate incidents and loss sources
- Document regulatory compliance
The Benefits of a Strong IIPP
- Enhances workplace safety
- Improves employee morale
- Increases worker productivity
- Reduces insurance premiums
- Lowers costs through reduced incidents and claims
Along with a comprehensive location to view and correct any concerns. We are provided personal consultations to help guide us.Jim C.
Contact an Expert
Let’s find a solution that works best for your organization.Get In Touch