Welcome to Compliance Calendar – the single reference point to track regulatory requirements, compliance tasks, deadlines, permit due dates, employee training, and more.
Use EHS Compliance Calendar Software to say goodbye to missed deadlines, lost permits, and scattered calendars.
The overarching view helps you stay organized and efficient without the struggle. Configure the EHS compliance calendar to meet your specific needs.
Gain a Comprehensive View
Whether you are working on environmental permit tracking, preparing for audits and regulatory deadlines, or managing different employee groups, Compliance Calendar provides a bird’s-eye-view that is both comprehensive and customizable.
- Sortable view depending on needs, situation, or group
- Training, equipment inspections, and scheduled tasks in a single pane
- Dashboard integrated with all KPA EHS activities
- Universal search for completed and pending tasks
Manage, Organize, and Assign
Make Organization and Efficiency Easy
From the Compliance Calendar, you can manage, organize, and assign tasks and subtasks to select employee groups, locations, or branches, depending on your need. Need to report on completions or assign notifications? No problem—do so with just a click.
- Automated and centralized notifications
- Customized and preloaded views into deadline and activities
- Easy view into task completions
- Total certainty on program progress, visible by group
Leverage Complete Configurability
EHS Compliance Calendar software saves time, protects deadlines, and prevents unnecessary digging and task management because it is completely configured to your employee groups, your deadlines, and your needs. Configure your calendar how you want to and then take action directly from a planned event.
- Upload forms to events
- Set subtasks for assignments
- Use preloaded OSHA and EPA dates and reminders
- Toggleable and color-coded tagging system
Learn how KPA customers are saving time and money, while building a safer workforce.
The trending is just incredible with the reporting inside KPA EHS. It gives us total insight on where to focus our safety efforts
Data Analyst, 3S Services
Here are some resources to help you build a better safety program.