Multilingual Forms & Training
KPA Flex automatically translates web-based content into 100+ languages – based on the user’s profile settings – including online forms, training & narration, and more.
100+ TRANSLATED LANGUAGES
Each employee can select one of 100+ languages on their employee profile. Once selected, all website menus, pages, and content are automatically translated* using Google Translate. Translated content includes:
- Online Forms – All questions, headings, options, menus, etc. within a form are translated
- Inspections – Asset inspections are also multilingual
- Training – Online training slides, including text, bullet points, quiz questions/answers, and narration (add-ons) are included
- Acknowledgments / Sign-Offs – The acknowledgment message and instructions are translated. (PDFs & videos are not)
- Entire Web Application – Basically, all web-based pages are translated automatically
Most Common Translations
See a full list of 100+ languages on the Google Translate website. The most common selections include:
*Automatic translation is only available for online text-based content. Offline forms, videos, pdfs, and images are not automatically translated.