EHS Compliance Calendar
Welcome to Compliance Calendar – the single reference point to track regulatory requirements, compliance tasks, deadlines, permit due dates, employee training, and more. Say goodbye to missed deadlines, lost permits, and scattered calendars with an overarching view. Stay organized and efficient without the struggle. Configure compliance calendar to meet your specific needs.
Gain a Comprehensive View
Whether you are working on environmental permit tracking, preparing for audits and regulatory deadlines, or managing different employee groups, Compliance Calendar provides a bird’s-eye-view that is both comprehensive and customizable.
- Sortable view depending on needs, situation, or group
- Training, equipment inspections, and scheduled tasks in a single pane
- Dashboard integrated with all KPA EHS activities
- Universal search for completed and pending tasks
Make Organization and Efficiency Easy
From the Compliance Calendar, you can manage, organize, and assign tasks and subtasks to select employee groups, locations, or branches, depending on your need. Need to report on completions or assign notifications? No problem—do so with just a click.
- Automated and centralized notifications
- Customized and preloaded views into deadline and activities
- Easy view into task completions
- Total certainty on program progress, visible by group
Leverage Complete Configurability
Compliance Calendar saves time, protects deadlines, and prevents unnecessary digging and task management because it is completely configured to your employee groups, your deadlines, and your needs. Configure your calendar the way you want to and then take action directly from a planned event.
- Upload forms to events
- Set subtasks for assignments
- Use preloaded OSHA and EPA dates and reminders
- Toggleable and color-coded tagging system
Watch the 1-Minute Overview
Want to dive deeper?
Check out the EHS Software Demo Center
Visit the demo center to watch in-depth feature deep dives and see how all the components work together to make your safety program a success.